This page contains a lot of inspiring and free extra material focusing on the discipline Agile and Agile Coaching. So please read and please return with feedback or contributions/requests for additional material.
Part of the material probably requires an explanation so contact me (email@example.com)
Material (belonging to Yescoaching.dk may be copied as long as the source is mentioned!
- Introduction for role and tips arround Real Agile Coach (21min)
- Introduction video for Agile HR (Ca. 25 min)
- Introduction for Lean Portfolio Management (SAFe) (Ca. 60 min)
- Believe in Change projects and personal leadership (“Liminal Thinking”) (18min)
- Business Agility Fitness for your Business Video (28min)
- Agile for NewComers
- Agile for ProductOwners (Owning what ?)
- Agile Out of Control ?
- Does Agile Frame actual Work ? (SAFe or not)
- Agile for Real Agile Coaches ?
- Agile for Scrum Masters (Master what ?)
- Simple agile Introduction (The Microsoft way)
- The Scrum Guide (Mindmap)
- Scrum Software in 30 days (Mindmap)
- EBook-20-facilitation-tips-for-great-retrospectives-The-Practitioners-Retrospective-Guide (Jean Michel Diaz)
- Liminal Thinking oveview (Powerpoint)
- Liminal Thinking overview (Excel)
- Business Agility Fitness for your Business (Pdf)
- P-Model for Workshop Design
- P-Model Excel Template
- P-Model Word Template
- P-Model Simpelmind Template (Request by firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Agile Communities Of Practices (CoP)